D5mm 216 Pcs Multicolorful Neocube Ball
To avert the fading away of magnetism, attention should be paid to below points in terms of neodymium magnet storage.
1. Magnets should never be placed around strong currents.
2. Should not toast magnets on the fire.
3. Magnets are vulnerable to percussion and violent vibration.
4. Small magnets cannot be placed with large ones.
5. Soft irons should be placed on the two ends of U shaped magnets to connect their N and S poles.
6. Normally the magnetism of neodymium magnets would not fade away if they work at temperature below their max working temperature.
7. Should keep magnets away from acid base chemicals. Or they would be rusty or corroded.
8. Putting magnets on a plank could effectively protect them from damp.
One more tip on magnet storage. Always be very careful when pick and place neodymium magnets, as they are attractive to each other and may pinch your fingers. The magnets are easily to be broken when they attract each other.
Above are some tips methods for the magnet storage. Hope they would be of help.