Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-13 Origin: Site
Neodymium permanent magnets are very magnetic. Please note the following precautions for the safe use of NdFeB magnets. If used incorrectly, the neodymium magnets may cause accidents or lose their original properties.
It is dangerous for people wearing electronic medical devices such as pacemakers to be near Neodymium Permanent Magnet. Please note that magnetic fields can disrupt the proper functioning of medical devices and pose a significant risk to the wearer of the device.
Swallowing Neodymium Permanent Magnet encounters a risk of choking and two or more neodymium magnets may latch onto each other in the intestinal tract causing perforation of the intestine, so be careful not to swallow neodymium magnets. If you swallow a neodymium magnet, please seek medical attention immediately. To prevent accidental ingestion by children, keep neodymium magnets out of the reach of children.
Contact with Neodymium Permanent Magnet can cause skin peeling and redness in people who are allergic to metals. If this happens, do not touch the magnets.
Neodymium Permanent Magnet is susceptible to cracking and shattering due to impact, so please use them with care. If cracking or breakage, there may be deterioration in performance and strength. In addition, cracked pieces may cut your fingers or get into your eyes and cause personal injury or loss of life.
In addition, cracked pieces may cut fingers or enter the eyes and cause personal injury or risk of blindness, so use with caution.
Notes on the Impact on Product Performance
Keeping Neodymium Permanent Magnet close to electronic equipment can affect the instrumentation and control panel and lead to malfunctions and accidents.Do not approach.
Do not bring Neodymium Permanent Magnet into the aircraft without the magnetic air shield as this may cause flight problems.
Magnetic tapes, floppy disks, prepaid cards, electronic tickets, electronic watches, CRT monitors (cathode ray tube), credit cards, ATM bank cards, etc. should not be used in close proximity to the Neodymium Permanent Magnet.
Keep away from Neodymium Permanent Magnet as the magnetic record may be damaged or magnetised if they are in close proximity.The magnetic force of Neodymium Permanent Magnet is usually weakened by heating them. The degree of weakening varies greatly depending on the point of use.The degree of weakening varies considerably depending on the point of operation. Please refer to the temperature characteristics and pay attention to the temperature rise during assembly and use.
Avoid special environment use：
Environment susceptible to corrosive gases (Cl2, NH3, SOx, NOx, etc.)
An environment with high electrical conductivity (water containing electrolytes, etc.)
In hydrogen environments.