Most disc magnets have their north and south pole on the flat circular surface (axial magnetization). The few exceptions, which are diametrically magnetized, are specifically marked.
|Direction of magnetisation:|
|Type of coating:|
|Tolerance in size:|
High Performance N52 Disc Magnet
1. NdFeB rare earth magnets are mainly used in motors, generators, poly fitters, maesuring instruments, magnetic drives, magnetic resonnce, sensors, linearactuators, microphone assemblies, apeakers, magnetic hooks, MRI/NMR.
2. Due to the strong magnetizing, never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances, such as cards, televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Generator Rotor Magnet Arc Neodymium Permanent N50SH.
3. Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. Keep the magnets away from children.The neodymium magnets are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets.
4. Some Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80°C).
5. The magnets must be slid off/on. Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking. They do not take kindly to machining.
We can provide more than 60 kinds of grade (material) in a variety of sizes. powerful circular neo magnet, rare earth neodymium disc magnet, rare earth rod disc magnet, circle disc magnet, circular craft magnet, disc craft magnet