Views:36 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-22 Origin:Site
Neodymium magnets are widely used in life, and neodymium permanent magnet are harmless to the human body. According to current research, magnets, especially neodymium magnets, have an impact on human systems, tissues, organs, diseases and treatment. However, the effects of neodymium magnets have not been sufficiently studied, but they seem to have great potential in both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Risk of cracking or chipping
Neodymium magnets have very strong magnetic force. Put two magnets together, even if they are very small magnets, they will attract each other, jump to each other with great acceleration, and then slam together. This is the most common cause of magnet fracture. It is possible that one or both magnets may be broken or broken.
Due to the force exerted by the magnet, the fragments generated by the collision of the magnet may fly into human eyes at high speed. Therefore, we recommend that you wear goggles when handling multiple neodymium magnets. Shards and broken magnets are sharper, so treat them with care like broken glass.
Danger to children
Children should always supervise when handling or playing with neocube ball. Children who may swallow magnets should always stay away from magnets. You can often see news about children eating magnets. If more than one magnet is swallowed, they will attract each other through the intestinal wall, jam and squeeze the digestive tract, causing severe swelling and even life-threatening, requiring surgery. It is best to keep all neodymium magnets out of the reach of children. The super large-sized neodymium magnet can crush human fingers and fracture.
Magnetically sensitive items need to keep a safe distance
Neodymium magnets are ten times stronger than ordinary magnets. Keep a safe distance (at least 20 cm) between the magnet and all objects that may be damaged by magnetism. Mechanical watches, pacemakers, cathode ray tube monitors and televisions, credit cards, disks and other magnetic storage media (such as video tapes) are all affected by powerful magnets.
Affect the pacemaker
There is a general lack of understanding of how magnets affect pacemakers. The operation of the pacemaker will be affected by the close proximity of the magnet. Magnets can set the way the pacemaker works, and it is not suitable for pacemaker users, which may affect their health. After the magnet is removed, this change will stop.
Most pacemakers are made of metal, and metal needs to avoid contact with strong magnetic fields. Because under the magnetic field, the pacemaker will stop working because of the magnetic field. This will have a serious impact on patients during emergency work, causing unnecessary casualties. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not place magnets around the pacemaker.