|Direction of magnetisation:|
|Type of coating:|
|Tolerance in size:|
Neodymium N35 Ring Magnet
Neodymium ring magnets are being designed into a new generation of motors, generators, hydraulic cylinders, pumps & sensors. They also remain popular in high-end loud speakers & high-intensity separators.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• HSMAG ring Neodymium magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
Our strong ring neodymium magnets N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52 are in many sizes. When we call ring magnet, tube magnet, or maybe permanent magnets rare earth strong ring neodymium magnets, they are very similar, just the height or length are different.
The ring neodymium magnets are always used in speaker, jewelry and home-office condition.
The magnetized direction is always through axial, but some customers use it to assemble their sensor, then the magnetized direction is through the dialectally.
Rare Earth Ring Magnets are often used in joinery and shop-fitting as they may be recessed and screwed into position. Although not as strong as Neodymium discs, the hole in centre of the ring magnet ensures great versatility.