|Material:Neodymium Magnet:|| |
|Type of coating:|| |
* In laboratory, the maximum magnetic energy of isotropic flexible NdFeB magnet is 80KJ/m3 (10.0 MGO) and that of anisotropic flexible neodymium magnet is 100KJ/m3 (12.5MGO). For mass production, the magnetic energy range of isotropic ones is 16~68KJ/m3 (2.0-8.5MGO), and can be magnetized in multiples.
* Good flexibility can be installed automatically, more effective than mould pressing magnet ring;
* No need of complex mould, short production cycle;
* Applicable temperature range: - 40 ℃ ~ 120 ℃;
* The products are approved by reliability test system, stable and reliable;
* The product can be made in different shapes, like flexible permanent magnet strip, volume, ring, large thin sheet and so on.
* The magnetic energy and the hardness can be customized according to customers’ special requirements.
Flexible neodymium magnets are composite materials made of rubber as a binder, rapidly quenched NdFeB powder as filler, and auxiliary processing additives, with the production technology of composite rubber products.
Flexible neodymium permanent magnets are universally welcomed and applied in sensor, micro motor and some other fields like wheel key of mobile phone, wireless mouse, anti-theft products in supermarket, planar horn and more and more new applications are expanding.