|Type of coating:|
Bar NdFeB Magnet with Mark
Rare Earth Magnets, also called neodymium magnets, Our super strong neodymium magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. Neodymium disc and round magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
The strong neodymium discs are normally coated with NiCuNi, Zinc and Epoxy coatings.
We can mark the North pole or South pole with red dot or indelible dot by CNC machine for customer's distinguish needs while using the magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• disc Neodymium magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives, Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful."