|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Unit Price:||1.0 USD||Production Capacity:||100000pcs/month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, paypal, WU||Packing:||CARTON|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces||Delivery Date:||15 days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, express, Air, Land|
Neodymium magnet with teflon coating
Neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, or Neomagnet), a type of rare-earth magnet , is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. This material is currently the strongest known type of permanent magnet.
Shape: Ring With Countersink
The characteristic of teflon coating:
2. SST (Salt Spray Test) 120 hours
3. Environmental, it could work in the application which had requirement to the water quality
4. Wearable, good for anti-attrition.
5. High working temperature, this coating could work under 380°C temperature highest.
6. It could work in acid circumstance or alkaline circumstance
D25*(d6.5-4)*4mm Countersink Magnet With Teflon Coating
Welcome to browse our site to know more.
Category: Sintered NdFeb Magnets
Related Category: Bonded NdFeb Magnet
Neodymium Disc Magnets
Neodymium Block Magnets
Neodymium Arc Magnets
Neodymium Cylinder Magnets