Ferrite Magnet---As important parts of magnetic materials, hard ferrite materials play a heavyrole in electronic industry, electronic information industry, car industry, motorcycle industry etc. meanwhile, they are also widely used in medical treatment, mining and metallurgy, industrial automation, oil energy industry and civil industry. ferrite magnet, ferrite magnets, bonded ferrite magnet, barium ferrite magnet, hard ferrite magnet, sintered ferrite magnet, bonded ferrite injection magnet
Ceramic (ferrite) magnets are composed of SrO or BaO and Fe2O3. They are charcoal gray in color and usually appear in the forms of discs, rings, blocks, cylinders, and sometimes arcs or segments for motors.
Applications of Ceramic Magnets:
• Speaker magnets
• DC brushless motors
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Magnetos used on lawnmowers and outboard motors
• DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars)
• Separators (separate ferrous material from non-ferrous)
• Used in magnetic assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving and separating
• Magnetic Door Catcher
• Instrument and Meters
• Arts and crafts
Attributes of Ceramic Magnets:
• Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth magnets
• High intrinsic coercive force
• Available in simple shapes only due to manufacturing process
• Lower service temperature than alnico, greater than rare earth
• Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
• Most common grades of Y25,Y30,Y30H-1,Y30H-2,Y32,Y33 ceramic are 1, 5 and 8 (1-8 possible)
For as pressed material, tolerance on the thickness (direction of magnetization) is ± .005inch. Other dimensions are ± 2% or ± .010inch, whichever is greater.
Ring Ceramic Magnet:
Block Ferrite Magnet with hole:
Welcome to contact us to know more.